Thursday, September 08, 2005

Katrina's Third Disaster

This disaster is going to be much more difficult and costly to get under control.


It was not clear how widespread the forced evacuations were. But earlier in the day the city's police superintendent said that while his department would concentrate first on removing those who wanted to leave, the hazards posed by fires, waterborne diseases and natural-gas leaks had left the city with no choice but to use force on those who resisted.


Even assuming that the conservative, macho, "I rule nature" mentality had a point, and the environment did not matter, you cannot help but notice how nature seems to always bite that mentality in the ass. I guess the only solution for macho conservatives would be to kill natu... shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there " chocol emoose " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)