Thursday, April 06, 2006

Limbaugh on Rape Victims

They're ho's.

CALLER 2: Rush, did you just call those young ladies "hos" on the nationally syndicated program?

LIMBAUGH: Yes.

CALLER 2: Do you know something about them that perhaps we don't know?

LIMBAUGH: Yes, yes I did.

CALLER 2: Oh, you --

LIMBAUGH: It was a, it was -- hang on -- now, what, what did you say there, [caller]?

CALLER 2: I said, because -- and if they are hos, it doesn't mean that they can still -- you can do to 'em whatever you want.

LIMBAUGH: No.

CALLER 2: Well, why would you call them hos on the national --

LIMBAUGH: Well, because, because I'm running on fumes today, [caller], and I felt terrible about it. And I knew somebody was gonna call and give me a little grief so I'm takin' the occasion of your call to apologize for it. That was, it was a terrible slip of the tongue. I'm sorry. But it wasn't the worst one that has been said recently. You want -- do you know who Keanu Reeves is?

CALLER 2: Yeah, I know who he is. He's an actor.

LIMBAUGH: Well, he's, he's, he's an actor.

CALLER 2: Yeah.

LIMBAUGH: He's a whacko. He's, he's an -- an actor and, he -- what was he doing? He was -- the Women Against Domestic Violence group was already in a dither because Keanu Reeves told an interviewer he learned something filming a rape scene with Hilary Swank for a movie called The Gift. And he said was, what he learned was that some of these ladies don't mind it.

...

CALLER 2: Oh, OK. Well, but, I -- it definitely offended me to hear you say that on the national program. The world's largest -- as you say.

LIMBAUGH: Yeah, well --

CALLER 2: But maybe you should take half your brain from behind your back next time.

LIMBAUGH: You know, I'm thinking what I ought to do, [caller], is something that I used to do in the early days of this program and that is spank myself.

CALLER 2: Well, I don't know if that's gonna work. The apology would be good.

LIMBAUGH: I just -- how -- you want me to apologize again? I'm sorry.

CALLER 2: Oh, no, I'm saying -- the apology was good.

LIMBAUGH: I regret that you heard me say it.



So much good stuff today on how crazy and stupid Republicans are. No holding back for me today.

How can anyone listen to this pathetic, coked-out, sack of lying, hateful shit? You are responsible for the consequences of your actions. Let's even say the girl was wearing next to nothing and flirting, or as ho-ish as a ho can get. Let's see she was queen ho - no, the ho from which all other, lesser ho's came from. Doesn't fucking matter. If a guy forces a girl to have sex, no matter the circumstances - unless you can tell me that he would have died if he hadn't raped her, and I'm sure someone out there can, to which I will repeatedly smash your face in with a lead pipe - against her will, he is transgressing on someone else's body, rights, territory, and he needs to be held responsible. He is solely at fault, not her.

Hear that Rush? If you can't control yourself and respect others, you can leave society. I'm sure there's a nice prison cell with a 'ho' named Bubba who'd gladly give the rapist a reacharound. Let him have fun there.

By respect others I mean you can't treat a woman like she's property, or inferior, or just some object. A person is a person. Everyone is equal. Treat others like you'd like yourself to be treated. That is the right way to live.

/rant.

No comments: