Monday, October 29, 2007

Real, Clear Leadership

Dodd:

"Mr. Mukasey's position that the President does not have to heed the law disqualifies him from being the chief attorney for the United States. We have seen for too long, and at great expense to our national security, an Administration that has systematically attacked the rule of law and turned our Justice Department into a political wing of the White House. I'm afraid that Mr. Mukasey as Attorney General would be more of the same."
Before I become a complete hack, let me point out I think that any of the top-tier Democrats would make fine presidents and I will vote for whoever wins the nomination. However, Dodd would be better. His statements demonstrate that he understands how to communicate crisply and effectively - one of the most important things a person can do.

No comments: