Thursday, May 26, 2005

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Buy 'Em

Finally.


Members of the World Trade Organization agreed today to allow Iran to begin membership talks, with the United States dropping its opposition after Tehran promised to continue its freeze on nuclear activities.


What people and politicians all over the world need to realize is that if people and nations become interdependent through commerce and trade, i.e. if they have a vested monetary and personal interest in keeping trade going, then we stand at much less of a chance of going to war and fighting. Call me crazy, but I think peace is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there " chocol emoose " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)