Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Predictions

My predictions:

House - Dem gain of 22
Senate - Dem gain of 4 and Lamont wins CT

I realize I'm being conservative, but like many other left-wing bloggers, I've been burned badly before. Oh well.

As for Lamont, everyone's saying it's a stretch because the polls show Lieberman up, but there is record turnout this election - some think up to 70% - which my buddy, working on the ground has confirmed, and because I refuse to believe Schlesinger will get under 15% of the vote at the end of the day. He's #1 on the ballot with a big fat Republican next to his name, and when given the choice between the real Republican and the fake Republican - as we have found out time and time again in recent elections - voters will choose the real Republican. Furthermore, Joe's position on the ballot is dead last. My friend said you can't even see his name under the levers of the polling machine. Take a look for yourself:



Joe's seriously verkacht. Best quote of the election (aside from the KY assault), from Colin McEnroe:

Also, people report it is even harder than they thought to find Joe
Lieberman on the ballot. One correspondent: "You'd have to be stupid to
vote for Lieberman. And then they make it hard for stupid people to find him.
It's not fair!"


It's high past time you went, Joe.

No comments: