Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bush Knew About Rove and Plame All Along

Time to break open the bubbly:


An angry President Bush rebuked chief political guru Karl Rove two years ago for his role in the Valerie Plame affair, sources told the Daily News.

"He made his displeasure known to Karl," a presidential counselor told The News. "He made his life miserable about this."


If the question is who knew what and when, I think dear leader should be in for a world of pain.

Never mind that he is first and foremost a liar and a hypocrite. First he lied about not knowing anything about the situation. Then he lied because he said he would fire anyone involved in the affair. Bush says he stands for the law, but apparently his law puts himself and his party above the nation. I'd like to say he's a failure of a human being, but I'm not even sure he fits there. Whatever, he's a failure of whatever ape-man thing he is.

I'd like to apologize all the other ape-men out there for Bush making them look bad. My sympathies to you, I know you're all good ape-men creatures. I didn't vote for him.

Link.

No comments: